Company Profile
We are J B Industries with excellence in engineering and selling high performance products for application-specific use in earth moving equipment. From designing, assembling to commissioning of our technologically advanced products, we perform each task in congruence with applicable norms. We bank on the pillars of Quality, Innovation & Service that are the underlying objectives of our Gondal, Gujarat based business. 20% of our produced goods like Rock Breaker Parts, Gear Pump Seal Kit, JCB Spares, Stud Hub, etc., is exported across the world market, whereas the rest 80% meets needs of a huge Indian client base that we have in various regions of the country. We continually advance by pleasing our rich clientele and always recommend buyers the best solutions befitting our product design and service expertise.

Key Facts of J B Industries:

Nature of Business

Manufacturer, Supplier and Exporter

Year of Establishment

2015

No. of Employees

40

Manufacturing Brand Name

Suryansh

IE Code

2416914863

GST No.

24AALFJ2887P1ZK

TAN No.

RKTJ03381A

Ownership Type

Partnership

Banker

Union Bank of India

Export Percentage

20%

Annual Turnover

10 Crore INR

No. of Production Units

01

No. of Engineers

02

No. of Designers

02

Shipment Mode

By Air, Road, Ship

Export Market

Worldwide

Mode of Payment

Online Payments (NEFT, RTGS, IMPS)

 
Back to top
J B INDUSTRIES All Rights Reserved.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.(Terms of Use)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Ltd.